Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 7, 2009


Today I am mailing a woodburning I have finished of "Sarah Grace". In the summertime our families all get together in Gatlinburg and spend a week in a huge cabin. We have so much fun! We actually have "Christmas in July"...put up a tree and everything. "Sarah Grace" was sitting on a rock outside the cabin when I took a photo of her. She was so so cute, pure, and innocent that I couldn't resist doing this woodburning of her. I'm sending it to their family in Oswego, Oregon for Christmas. I hope it's as much a blessing to them as they have been in my life.
Sarah Grace asked Jesus to come into her heart this past year and she was baptized this summer while they were home. I have prayed for her often that God would save her and use her for His honor and glory.
I look forward to doing a woodburning of Samuel, her brother. They are precious children and I love them dearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment